It's release day at Pinkfresh Studio
and as always, August means one thing:
Christmas is coming!
For this card, I used the beautiful Ornamental Beauty Stamp set and coordinating stencil and die and I couldn't resist coloring these gorgeous ornaments in bright, fresh and happy colors.
I'm definitely not ready for winter yet... but I hope this card gives you a little taste of the festive season and gets you excited for all the Christmas crafting ahead!
What do you think - are you ready for Christmas?
Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog and YouTube channel.
There will be a total of 10 $50 gift cards




This is such a beautiful card! The ornaments are so elegant and colorful!
AntwortenLöschenThose ornaments are SO pretty! Lovely card - I wish I could turn the diecut ornaments into real ones - they'd be stunning!
AntwortenLöschenSimply gorgeous! This release is just everything! Love these ornaments!!!
AntwortenLöschenVery pretty-great color choices for the ornaments.
AntwortenLöschenYour card is gorgeous & I love your color choices! Love this whole release, it’s amazing! Thank you!🥰
AntwortenLöschenAndrea, Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and use of white space. It’s nicely balanced and ever so elegant. Love love love.
AntwortenLöschenSuch pretty cards! Thank you for the inspiration!!
AntwortenLöschenThese ornaments are gorgeous. Great color choices. Thanks for sharing and for using this product suite.
AntwortenLöschenluv this so much!!! reminds me of ornaments we would pickup at the market before easter & xmas i still have them in my treasured box -kathyh
AntwortenLöschenThis card is stunning!
AntwortenLöschenThese ornaments as the focal point of the card are lovely! Beautiful card and thank you for the inspiration!
AntwortenLöschenOh my oh my Andrea this is fabulous I just love it. I love your coloured sentiment 😍
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card. I love the colors you used, they are very festive Christmas colors. Thank you for the inspiration.
AntwortenLöschenA beautiful card with gorgeous stenciling! Love the rich colors!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful ornaments! Love your card and colors. Festive baubles for the season of wonder 🌲💕
AntwortenLöschenTi
AntwortenLöschenHis is really a lovely one with those ornaments and colors, feel like Christmas.
The ornaments are so gorgeous!
AntwortenLöschenYour card is beautiful. Love this ornament suite. Must go in my cart too!
AntwortenLöschenAmazing watercolouring!!! Love it!
AntwortenLöschenLove your card! I have to get these stencils!
AntwortenLöschenOh, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful card. I love all of the dimension, as well.
AntwortenLöschenThose ornaments are wonderful!! Choice of great colors
AntwortenLöschenLove your card so much. The colours take me right back to my Ukrainian grandmothers house and all of her holiday decor.
AntwortenLöschenForgot to sign in and posted as anonymous by mistake. Oops.
LöschenThis is gorgeous! I’m so glad I grabbed this set this morning!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a treat to see this beautiful set showcased in such a stunning CAS design! This is one of my favourite sets from this wonderful release and I love how you've used it!
AntwortenLöschen